Digestiv EQ NZ
Is your horse suffering from lack-lustre hoof or coat condition, excitable behaviour, restrictive movement , sour attitude, girthiness, or recurrent colic and laminitis? These might be due to an unhealthy gut (both fore and hind). Digestive EQ is designed to support the digestive and immune systems of your horse. Its unique formulation is designed to assist with fore gut and hind gut digestion, inflammation and immune challenges.
The product is powder based (mixed into the horse's feeds) and contains a blend of five active ingredients which include:
- A marine source of highly bioavailable calcium and magnesium which acts as an acid buffer by absorbing the excess acid caused by various stress factors, therefore ensuring a balanced and proper pH level within the horse's stomach.
- Enzymes which support digestion of starches in the small intestine, increasing nutrient absorption and reducing the dump of starches in the hindgut.
- Amino acids which assist to build muscle and strengthen the gut wall.
- A powerful prebiotic that encourages functional microbiome activity in the hindgut and builds a horse's resistance to stress.
Collectively, the combination focuses on stabilising the pH levels across the entire digestive system and increasing the resilience of the hind gut. As a result we are seeing systemic inflammation, behavioural and performance issues improved as well as greater feed conversion, natural vitamin B and amino acid production.
SOME HANDY HINTS FOR ASSISTANCE
- Feeding rates can be found on the label on your bucket or tub;
- Do not exceed the recommended feeding rates;
- Introduce Digestive EQ slowly;
- For fussy eaters, you may need to reduce the dose and slowly increase;
- Always put the lid tightly back on;
- If you have any concerns or questions please contact us immediately.
Digestive EQ is a powdered supplement which you simply add to your feed.
Digestive EQ comes with a scoop (on top of the plastic packaging so you don’t need to go digging!)
Digestive EQ can be added straight to your feed and mixed through and wet down
Digestive EQ can be mixed into wet feeds or oils (eg Beet Fibre – pictured, Fibre Protect)
|NON-STRUCTURAL CARBOHYDRATES (NSC)|
|Ether Soluble Carbohydrates (ESC)||0.8%|
|Water Soluble Carbohydrates (ESC)||1.3%|
Marine Sourced Calcium, Lucerne, Leaf Meal, Threonine, Yeast Derived Prebiotic, Digestive Enzymes, Glutamine.
How is Digestive EQ NZ different to Digestive EQ
In New Zealand, the New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) requires all feed supplement manufacturers to register their products if they contain a mycotoxin binder.
Registration is a lengthy process, so in order to still provide Digestive EQ to our New Zealand customers, we have removed our toxin binder from Digestive EQ in New Zealand.
Will Digestive EQ NZ Still Be Effective?
Yes! Digestive EQ is a multi-action gut health supplement, with the toxin binder being just a small piece of its overall puzzle. The gut buffering compounds, digestion enhancing enzymes and prebiotic ingredients, plus the amino acids essential for gut health all remain. And it is these ingredients we credit the most gut-health benefits too.
And, if you are concerned about mycotoxins from your pastures or hay, you can safely feed a registered mycotoxin binder, alongside Digestive EQ.