EA Mattes Fashionline Saddle Blanket - Customise Your Own!
Design your own SQUARE or EUROFIT saddle pad from the Mattes Collections. Add some style and class with these stunning EA Mattes Saddle pad's from Germany. The saddle pad's are of superior quality and have many options available. Build a saddle pad as it suits you, choose from the many options below. The EUROFIT Pad's feature a popular European cut out in the rear part of the pad. Note; the Jumping and All Purpose pads are a higher cut than the Dressage pad's- Please see the images. Or select a traditional SQUARE.
- High Quality twill fabric, as used to produce heavy duty work clothing
- The inside is a double laminate of POLYFLEX (deep needled polyester felt) and polyester wadding - this construction is absolutely air permeable
- No foam, neoprene or gel or similar material
- Mattes Quilt-Design results in a quilt that is firm enough to keep its shape. It does not get lump and it does not turn limp. Thus excellent washing and drying properties. Even after many washings no breaking of laminate along the seams
- Anatomical correct shape, high wither cut, hence no pressure in the wither area
- A choice of more than 25 colours
All MATTES saddle-pads are now available in MATTES-velvet material.
The new velvet material is made specifically for us, from high quality Polyester material according to our high quality requirements, where the velvet fibre is an especially structured lustrous fibre to give the material that beautiful glossy velvet look.
This velvet is also very light and wash resistant (considerably better than cotton) and is more durable than normal velvet.
The soft upper padding is about double the volume than our normal pads, which gives it the quilting this beautifully raised surface structure.
The POLY-FLEX® layer prevents amongst others the deformation of the pad, like all MATTES pads.
The backing is polyester velour, preventing friction and chaffing of the horses skin with it’s upright standing fibres.
Mattes Lambskin is made from lambskins selected after our own specifications with extreme dense and resilient wool
- Since lambskin has an open structure, air can flow between the fibres, therefore it equalises temperature, it is ideal in summer and winter
- Can absorb up to 8-times its wool weight in moisture before it feels wet
- The resilience of the wool is ideal for pressure distribution
- The upright standing wool fibres can slide against each other, therefore absolutely no friction or chafing nor rubbing on the horses skin
- Lambskin, because of the afore-mentioned structures, allows development of the muscles
- 32 Colours to choose from! Click here to view
BINDING - Over 44 binding colours to choose from
PIPINGS - Select up to 3 pipings in over 41 colours to choose from, the colour combinations are endless! ** Please note- the images image colours are written in German in some cases - follow the colour ID numbers**
MATTES EMBROIDERED LOGO- Free of charge, you can select to have the Mattes logo embroidered on the saddle pad on the left, right or both sides at no charge!!
SIZE - Choose between Small, Medium, Large and X Large. Click here for size chart
SaddleFix System - See here
Mattes also offer Half Pad's, Girth and Dressage boots which are all be made to match your colour scheme. We can have these all made to order for you.
There is a possibility of dye bleeding from dark or bright coloured lambskin onto light coloured quilt. A slight staining is possible from dark or bright coloured wool onto the hair of grey/light coloured horses. Fading of the wools surface is also possible, due to the composition of the horses sweat, which varies horse to horse.
Washing & Care Instructions
Each Mattes product comes with detailed washing and care instructions attached. For optimum life and use of your Mattes product please follow these instructions. If any questions please get in touch
*Please note- There are no returns on Mattes custom ordered products. Please ensure you have selected the correct style, size and colours.