EA Mattes Iselandic Contoured Saddle Pad - Create your own
EA Mattes Iselandic Contoured Saddle Pad
- NO FOAM, NEOPRENE OR GEL OR SIMILAR MATERIAL IS USED!
- MATTES © Quilt-Design results in a quilt that is firm enough to keep its shape. It does not get lumpy and it does not turn limp. Thus it has excellent washing and drying properties. Even after many washings there is no breaking of the laminate along the seams.
- Anatomical correct shape with high wither cut, hence no pressure in the wither area.
A functional, high quality product, though highly fashionable with a choice of more than 25 quilt-, lambskin and piping colours. Simple installation and correct positioning under the saddle because of the padded front trim (where ordered) and adjustable front billets.
MATTES © VELVET-Saddle Pads:
All MATTES-Saddle Pads are now available in MATTES-velvet material.
The new velvet material is made specifically for us, from high quality Polyester material according to our high quality requirements. The velvet fibre is an especially structured, lustrous fibre which gives the material that beautiful glossy velvet look.
The velvet is also very light and wash resistant (considerably better than cotton) and is more durable than normal velvet.
Additionally it should be washed in the washing machine and tumble dried like any other MATTES product. This was an absolute material requirement for this product.
The soft upper padding is about double the volume than our normal pads, which gives it the quilting a beautifully raised surface structure and look.
The POLY-FLEX© layer prevents, amongst other things, any deformation of the pad, like all MATTES-pads.
The backing is polyester velour, preventing friction and chafing of the horses skin with its upright standing fibres.
Available in a range of options incl
- Lambskin Panles in saddle area only
- Front & Rear Lambskin top trim
- Lambskin front trim only
- Correction System (includes 12 pack of shims)
- Saddle Fix