EA Mattes Western California Fully Lined Pad
Western saddlepad - California - Quilt with extra options of fully lined 100% genuine sheepskin with the addition of wear leathers.
Available also with correction system in the following variations
Triple Pocket (Three pockets each side) - Comes with 18 Shims
Single Pocket (One pocket each side) - Comes with 6 Shims
- To compensate for changes in young horses due to their rapid development during training
- For fully trained horses which change a lot during the season
- To correct irregularities in the horses build
- Using a pad to compensate for the lower back, caused by age. It balances the saddle beautifully
- Slight compensation on a horse with unequal sides
- Fitting of an initially to wide saddle on a young horse with the possibility to reduce the shims in a flexible way according to training conditions
- Due to the simplicity of the system it is now possible to compensate for changes in form and condition of the horse during the season
- Correction system single-pocket for exact saddle fitting especially suited for bridging saddles. Bridging saddles are a very common problem, not only with western saddles but also with english.
SPINEFREE - Wither & Spine relief
Our Spinefree design prevents any pressure in the wither area and along the spine.