The Ultimate Winter Rambo Rug for Versatility!
Now in beautiful Burgundy, as well as classic Navy.
The Rambo Duo uses the strongest most durable turnout material on the market, 1000d ballistic nylon. This is light for you to handle, and for the horse to wear, yet super tough. It's fully waterproof and breathable. Lined with anti-static, anti-bacterial lining and contains 100g thermobonded fibrefill.
Rambo Duo features include
SureFit Neck Design with Rambo V-Front closure to give freedom of movement to graze and comfort on the withers.
Leg Arches front and hind for superior fit and freedom of movement.
Reflective Strips front and hind to locate horses in dusk or dawn by torch or headlights!
Triple cross surcingles, stainless steel hardware, Liner Loops, WipeClean Tailcord included.
The Rambo Duo comes as 100g outer and 100g detachable neck cover, with removable 300g liner. Other liners are available separately in 100g, 200g, 250g Varilayer, 300g and 400g.
- Follow care label.
- Close any Velcro attachments or straps on the item prior to wash.
- Close any surcingles or if they are removable, take them off prior to wash.
- Maximum 30 degree gentle wash, or cold hose (not pressure wash) and lightly brush off worst of the dirt. Hard brushing may damage waterproof membranes or delicate material.
- We recommend using Rambo Rug Wash or Nikwax Rug Wash if plain water just won’t do it!
- Dry away from a direct source of heat.