EA Mattes Correctional Half Pad with Lambskin Underside & Top Front
Correctional Half Pad with Cotton quilted top with lambskin underside with Top Front lambskin. Platinum quality EA Mattes lambskin - That's the best you can get!
Whether eventing, dressage or jumping. This half pad is equipped with the two-pocket CORRECTION® system. We supply three felt inserts (POLY-FLEX®) per pocket, each of which is 5 mm thick and whose pressure characteristics correspond to flocking in a saddle.
EA Mattes pads are made in three different shapes to match the saddle shape - Dressage, SJ and GP
We retain stock of half pads in black, brown and white in medium and large with & without Correction System. See our Correction System Half Pads for this option
All other colour arrangements and sizes are special order (no returns on custom colours & sizes) Small & XL - Please contact us to order or add to cart & let us know your special order requirements in the order comments
- High Quality twill fabric, as used to produce heavy duty work clothing. The inside is a double laminate of POLYFLEX (deep needled polyester felt) and polyester wadding - this construction is absolutely air permeable
- SPINEFREE® for more withers space.
- 2-pocket Correction System for quick and easy corrections of the saddle position
- No foam, neoprene or gel or similar material
- Mattes Quilt-Design results in a quilt that is firm enough to keep its shape. It does not get lump and it does not turn limp. Thus excellent washing and drying properties. Even after many washings no breaking of laminate along the seams
- Lambskin provides good pressure distribution, reduces friction and is temperature balancing
- Anatomical correct shape, high wither cut, hence no pressure in the wither area
- A choice of more than 25 colours
Mattes Lambskin is made from lambskins selected after our own specifications with extreme dense and resilient wool
- Since lambskin has an open structure, air can flow between the fibres, therefore it equalises temperature, it is ideal in summer and winter
- Can absorb up to 8-times its wool weight in moisture before it feels wet
- The resilience of the wool is ideal for pressure distribution
- The upright standing wool fibres can slide against each other, therefore absolutely no friction or chafing nor rubbing on the horses skin
- Lambskin, because of the afore-mentioned structures, allows development of the muscles
SPINEFREE - Wither & Spine relief
*Please follow the care instructions.
*Please note - There are no returns on Mattes custom ordered products. Please ensure you have selected the correct style, size and colours.