EA Mattes Short Stud Guard Girth Slim Line
SLIM-LINE Short Studguard-Girth with detachable lambskin cover
The SLIM-LINE stud guard-girth is a new design because of the specific interest of several eventers we cooperate with. Principally this girth has the same properties as the whole SLIM-LINE range.
The stud guard is leather covered and shock absorbent. The martingale fastener consists of a leather strap with buckles as preferred by most top riders. The girths are available in 3 versions. (Cresent, Asymetric and the Athletico)
Advantages of the SLIM-LINE girths:
• Detachable lambskin cover.
• Flatter and slimmer, therefore more elegant plus added elbow space
• Increased resistance to fracture.
• According to the certifi cate No. ML/52/CBiDGP/2013 of the testing institute CBiDGP in 41-404Myslowice, Poland:
Long-girths min. 7580 N = 750 kg.
Short-Girths min. 8700 N = 850 kg.
• Simple removal of the plastic insert and quick installation after washing
• Visible surfaces in leather, available in black, brown and champagne coloured leather. The wool colour can be selected from our full range of colours. Please confirm the colour you would like in order comments
SLIM-LINE girths should also be washed in the washing machine and dried in the tumble dryer. For this purpose put the base-girth into the wash bag (Product-code 6099.0103-0000) and wash in the washing machine together with the lambkin cover outside of the wash bag. Tumble dry thereafter. Tumbledry. The temperature shall not exceed 30° Celsius. The best washing result can be achieved by using our MELP washing agent for instance
Please follow the specific washing instructions, accompanying the product.
These girths have detachable sheepskin covers. Additional covers can be ordered in different colour combinations with the initial girth. Base Girths and lambskin covers can naturally be purchased seperate as well.
Length is always specified from buckle end to buckle end.
Please make sure to always choose girth long enough, so the buckle flap is as high as possible above the elbow. Fully tightened, the distance between the lower edge of the saddle flap and the buckle of the girth should be 15cm max.
Always measure on the girthed horse.
It is imperative to always girth evenly and symmetrically on both sides.
Leather Black, Brown or Champagne
Lambskin - Any of the EA Mattes lambskin colour range
Approx 6-8 weeks for delivery