Flex-On Safe-on Safety Stirrups
New safety stirrup version of Flex-on's famous stirrups, designed to release on the side in the event of a serious fall, and then be pushed back together. Based on the same design as other Flex-on stirrups scientifically proven to provide help with riding position and reduce strain on the leg muscles and joints. These have to be tried to be believed...
Why we chose them:
- Lightweight: strong but lightweight frame uses hi-tech design and polyamide composites with steel core
- Innovative balance: clever offset and skewed stirrup-leather slot, plus carefully designed multi-inclination footbed, help create the ideal position for rider's leg and foot
- Shock absorbing: Elastomer shock absorbers supporting the footbed plus flexibility built into the frame help absorb shocks and vibration
- Ultra-grip footbed: small studs embedded in the stirrup tread grip the boot to ensure excellent stability of ride and connection with the horse, without damaging boots.
- Color options: can be ordered in a variety of color combinations - e.g. to match your riding colors (see below)
- Push on/Pull off system should the arm become released - no tool required