MP Leg Worxx
Say goodbye to Ravens Oil!
No mess, no wastage
Leg Makeup in a handy Flip Top Dispenser
How to use
- Start with a damp/wet sponge and add a small amount (5 cent piece size)
- Gently rub into the sponge and squeeze out excess water
- Dab on the area you want coloured starting at the knees and/or hocks and work down - 'scuff' lightly on the hair to transfer the colour
- Build the colour as you go
- Used to highlight and enhance
- Exceptional colour coverage over any colour hair
- No Smell
- Low Irritant
- Doesn't burn the skin
How to choose a colour
- Chestnut is a true red chestnut colour best suitable for use on light to red chestnuts to match scarring or to enhance points on legs
- Dark Brown is best suited to red- dark livery chestnuts to enhance or where Darkening of leg points is required.
- Black - best used on dark/black greys, dark brown with black points, bays , blacks etc
- Light grey - best used on white - silver grey coloured horses where a more subtle grey colour is required to enhance points
Can be used on the face for a more matte finish for the hunter ring. Team the product up with MP 'Top 'Gloss to finish the look and add that show ring shine.
100ml bottle comes with a Flip top lid
For External Animal Use Only
Previously named Semi Gloss