Trust Sweet Iron Pony Full Cheek Eliptical Bit
Or 6 payments from $27.50 What's this?
- A full cheek snaffle bit with elliptical mouthpiece
- the sides make sure that a pony is easier to turn and that the rider can’t pull the bit through the horse’s mouth
- this makes the full cheek snaffle bit useful for schooling young horses.
- the full cheek snaffle bit lies stable and calm in the mouth
- the Elliptical mouthpiece has a finely rounded centerpiece
- Sweet Iron will rust when in contact with (air) humidity. The surface rust tastes sweet and naturally stimulates the saliva production
- sweet iron will cause the horse to salivate more which will encourage the horse to take more contact
- the process of rusting (oxidation) changes the blue colour of the Trust-bit to a brownish-grey
- a sweet iron but will develop an orange-brown rust layer on the mouthpiece if it is temporarily not used. This is easily removes by wiping it off with a damp cloth